Contact Me

To contact me about my photos, please e-mail @
rachel.lathrop@sbcglobal.net

To follow this blog scroll to the bottom of the page and click the google "follow" button.

THANK YOU FOR VISITING- COME AGAIN SOON!

and Alexa makes three!

I had the pleasure of spending a Sunday morning in the park with these cuties. Sammy is 4 and Nathan is 2 1/2 already...it seems like just yesterday I was taking his 1 year photos! But today was special as the H family welcomed its fifth addition...

Sammy was adorable as usual and very ready to have her picture taken!



the sun was a little harsh but Nate's facial expression just cracks me up!


After taking photos of her brother and sister for over a year and a half now, I was very excited to help them welcome their new baby sister- Alexa!






2 comments:

Andrea said...

ohhh so cute!! all those kids are very adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Especially love the first one!