Contact Me

To contact me about my photos, please e-mail @
rachel.lathrop@sbcglobal.net

To follow this blog scroll to the bottom of the page and click the google "follow" button.

THANK YOU FOR VISITING- COME AGAIN SOON!

Finally time to trash it!

This shoot has been a long time coming. Back in 2009 when I had a friend, and fellow photography lover, take some trash the dress photos of me, my aunt was interested in doing the same. And this past weekend we finally got around to doing it. Now, my aunt was married about 20 years ago...so its about time we did this! And yes, she looks amazing for her age- which of course I will not share : )
Enjoy!

my favorite photo- my aunt has the most amazing, and interesting, eyes and this pic really shows 'em off!


she's just so cute!





No comments: