Contact Me

To contact me about my photos, please e-mail @
rachel.lathrop@sbcglobal.net

To follow this blog scroll to the bottom of the page and click the google "follow" button.

THANK YOU FOR VISITING- COME AGAIN SOON!

Adorable Ame

So, I'm pretty sure my family (and my husband's) make the cutest kids in the world! Bias? Me? Maybe just a little. But they sure do produce some adorable babes! And this beauty is one of them! Miss Amelie will be 3 this fall. She is bubbly and has a wonderful and creative sense of humor. "Why did the chicken cross the road?" you ask. "Because he must have broke his car," Ame says. Too cute!


Dress designed and created by her mother Anna @ Amelie Jo Vintage Inspired Kids
This photo displays her awesome personality! love it!



and soon after she was belly down in the water! why I love being the photo! I got to laugh...mom got to clean it up : )


this photo is hilarious for two reasons...one is obvious...the other is that my glasses are small enough for a three year old! lol!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love that these photos reflect her personality and she seemed to be having so much fun! What a beautiful girl! Love them