Contact Me

To contact me about my photos, please e-mail @
rachel.lathrop@sbcglobal.net

To follow this blog scroll to the bottom of the page and click the google "follow" button.

THANK YOU FOR VISITING- COME AGAIN SOON!

Twin boys and their Big Sis!

Today I got to meet the relatives of an old friend of mine. Her aunt asked me to take photos of her daughter Riley and her twin baby brothers! It was a dreary day but we made the most of it with the Christmas tree and lots of twin snuggles!


I love this picture. With little ones it is hard to get them all on the same page at the same time. I just love the personality in this pic! Riley is so cute, Conner is super alert and Jake is saying "give me a minute, I'm sleepy!"

Brothers!
What is cuter then a baby tushie? TWO baby tushies!!! Happy Holidays!!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

awww so cute!!! Nice pics ,love the one with the three of them .

Rachel A said...

nice pictures Rachel, I like the one of the 3 of them too!!