Contact Me

To contact me about my photos, please e-mail @
rachel.lathrop@sbcglobal.net

To follow this blog scroll to the bottom of the page and click the google "follow" button.

THANK YOU FOR VISITING- COME AGAIN SOON!

Tony Senior

This senior session made me down-right teary-eyed...for two reasons. One, I used to babysit this boy (man) when I was younger. In fact, he is a lot of the reason I feel so confident with my new baby...I got to practice on this guy! Two, the fact that he is eighteen and graduating from high school makes me feel really old! He was very cooperative for this session...the entire session lasted only about 20 minutes as I knew I needed to be quick as photos are not his favorite thing in the world- lol!







2 comments:

Andrea said...

great pics! he looks so much like his mom!

Rachel L said...

I know- he has the same green eyes!