Contact Me

To contact me about my photos, please e-mail @
rachel.lathrop@sbcglobal.net

To follow this blog scroll to the bottom of the page and click the google "follow" button.

THANK YOU FOR VISITING- COME AGAIN SOON!

Mish Mash

I am so super behind in this blog it isn't even funny!!! Here is a mish mash of photos taken in the last oh...several months!!

The B Family Christmas photo


My friend Emily- maternity portraits. She had her baby, Tyler, in January.




B Family - Easter Portraits. Below is the beautiful Miss Riley.



And equally adorable Miss Kaylee.


Brian and Brittani- soon-to-be Mr. & Mrs!!


Spur of the moment three year photos of my ever handsome Mr. Chicken!



Finally, 7 months photos of my cousin's beautiful girl- Sophia.






And finally a St. Patrick's Day photo of my own baby boy- Lincoln. I love this photo...I could stare at that face all day <3 font="">

No comments: